Impressive Capabilities & Features
Only Aurora unleashes the expanded processing power and capabilities of Keyscan's newest line of access control units. With a completely re-designed interface, Aurora delivers a new experience that verfies Keyscan's ongoing leadership role within the industry.
- Support for 45,000 credentials (expandable to 90,000)
- Assign individuals to 10 different groups
- Assign users with multiple credentials
- Unlimited user-defined optional fields
- Impressive ACU-to-ACU communication
- New multi-threaded communication structure
- Incorporates visitor management function for scheduling and monitoring appointments
All this and much more contribute to making Aurora the software solution that comfortably supports small and mid-size access control installations, while exceeding the demands of much larger deployments.
Active Directory - Expanded Integration
With the release of version 18.104.22.168, Aurora offers expanded Active Directory integration. Now automatically update Aurora's people records directly from MS Active Directory.
- Automates adding new people and credentials
- Synchronizes person information fields
- Automates revoking access privileges
- Automates site assignments
- Streamlines group access permissions
For more about Active Directory integration... click here. >>
Specifications & System Architecture
To review PDf versions of Aurora's Specifications/Supported Operating Systems document or review a PDF version of the Aurora System Architecture paper, which provides a template for growing an access control system using a standardized architecture for better manageability and performance, select the links below.
To view Aurora's server specifications and supported operating systems... click here. >>
To view Aurora's System Architecture paper... click here. >>