Relays & Peripherals
Keyscan offers an assortment of specialized hardware for added system expansion or overcoming system limitations.
Input & Output Expansion Board
When high-level system design calls for additional input and output capabilities, look to the IOCB1616 expansion board.
- Provides 16 additional inputs with 16 additional open collector outputs
- Easy to add relay output option if desired
- Connect up to four (4) IOCB1616 boards to CA4500 and CA8500
Ideal for monitoring exit only doors, glass breaks, motion detectors and any other sensing device through the Keyscan system.
Wiegand Extender Board
When circumstances dictate a long cable run between control panel and reader exceeding 500 feet, rely on Keyscan’s WIEEX2 Wiegand Extender.
- Converts the Wiegand signal to standard RS485
- Provides a communication range of up to 4000 feet between the WIEEX2 receiver and the WIEEX2 transmitter while using standard CAT5 cable between units
To view WIEEX2 Specifications sheet, click here. >>